Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vegan Cookies AnnaVeda Kitchen Update

Vegan Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Vegan Coconut Jam Squares

Vegan Soft Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies

These are exclusive all-new AnnaVeda Kitchen cookie recipes, our oven has been very busy... Again, who needs to add cholesterol and animal products to a cookie? Not us!

In other news, the New AnnaVeda DVD is in the works (Totally New Material) - so stand by for updates at www.AnnaVedaKitchen.com and www.VeryGoodVegan.com. Big News! Very Good Vegan Volume One is now available on Barnes and Noble, Best Buy & Amazon.com.

Also, we have now officially put up a Facebook page under AnnaVeda Kitchen; I am not quite sure how one is to apply Facebook, when a blog is so much more fun...however it seems that folks enjoy networking that way so we are in. I must admit that managing yet another location on the web could potentially take time away from my baking adventures, so I vow to be brief when I post there. Besides, I would much rather be messing around with my KitchenAid than a computer any day. That, and we seem to finally be getting a bit of something called "Summer" and it has been fantastic to actually spend time outdoors, go figure!

Off to photograph the Vegan Chocolate Zuchinni Cake - thanks again for that recipe, Amy!

No comments: