Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sun-dried Tomato Polenta w. Grilled Eggplant & Baking

I made a small batch of Polenta with sun-dried tomatoes last night and decided to jazz it up a bit. Served on top of pan seared radicchio, I added dollops of my fresh pesto and slices of grilled eggplant. It was delicious and gave me that "comfort food" satisfaction that was much needed on a chilly New England evening. (Sprouted mung bean salad was a nice side, not only for color but crunch and, oh yeah, nutritious perks!)

In other news I am back to baking this week so email info@annaveda.com or order online at www.AnnaVedaKitchen.com - we have added my tasty Gluten Free Gingerbread Loaves, the site will be updated later today.

You may pick up your orders when I am at the Mystic Yoga Shala this Thursday from 4:15-5:15pm.

No comments: