Monday, January 12, 2009

5 Day Vegan Cookie Challenge - Day 2: Raspberry Ginger Sandwich Cookies


Vegan Raspberry Ginger Sandwich Cookies
Hello out there! Day two of my 5 day Vegan Cookie Challenge is here and these are the magic cookies that sprouted in my kitchen this evening. There is A LOT of ground ginger in these cookies; basically a really chewy "buttery" sugar cookie (Turbinado, of course) with organic raspberry preserves slathered in-between.
I am yet to taste one, so I will share my opinion on tomorrow's post. the fun part of this challenge has been that I decide on a daily basis - on a whim - what cookie I am going to bake.
So, look out friends and neighbors because I have a large quantity of cookies in my kitchen and need to share them asap!
On the Very Good Vegan DVD front, we continue speaking with shops allover the country who have expressed an interest in carrying the series. Thank you to everyone out there who has shown their support for my first Vegan Cooking DVD (see http://www.verygoodvegan.com/ for info).

No comments: