Wednesday, January 14, 2009

5 Day Vegan Cookie Challenge: Day 4 - Vegan Chocolate Crinkles


Vegan Chocolate Crinkles


I've made it to Day 4 of my self-imposed 5 Day - 5 Vegan Cookies Challenge! Hurray! Tonight's cookies are brought to you by 8 ounces of melted dark chocolate, 1/2 cup cocoa powder and a smattering of other top secret ingredients that I will share, eventually. These sweeties are cooling off in the kitchen as I blog, so this will be brief as I wish to enjoy a few by the fire.


Last night's cookie - the Peanut Butter Bars w. Cherry Preserves - were in a word - incredible! So full of peanut butter flavor they were actually intense. I sent a few home with friends today so that I would not ingest the entire tray!


There is certainly a lot going on regarding our DVD Very Good Vegan (www.VeryGoodVegan.com) - so this cookie challenge has been a lovely distraction here at AnnaVeda Kitchen. What can I say - by and by I wait...Stop by tomorrow night for the final cookie in the challenge!



No comments: