Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What's On My Vegan Plate Tonight?



OK Starting a new blog entry wherein I share with you what is on my dinner plate...

Tonight's AnnaVedaKitchen Menu:

Oven Fried Tempeh
Sage & Mushroom Dipping Sauce
Corn On the Cob
Tossed Greens w. Oil Free Citrus Vinaigrette

Double Chocolate Moist Vegan Cake w. Raspberry Filling

The cakes are cooling (It is a 2 layer cake) so I will post photos shortly once the frosting has set and I slice that bad boy open!

I have spoken lately regarding the fact that we must still enjoy our food, even when we are modifying and consuming a plant based diet. My Yoga practice is very intense so I am doing the work my body needs to stay fit. I also incorporate some cardio for those of you that have inquired about my personal fitness routine.

Today was a very hectic work day for me so I decided that a big deal dessert and dinner were in order. Comfort food Vegan style!

www.AnnavedaKitchen.com will be donating all profits from baked goods and Granola sales to the Stonington Animal Shelter this week - place your order asap so that I can add your order to my to do list!



2 comments:

susan robotham said...

Thank you so much. I am gathering ideas today to start my fruit fast tomorrow. This looks wonderful and I will give it a try.
Susan robotham

Anna Maria F. said...

Thank You Susan! I have more fruit recipes going up this week, then some fruit and veggies for after the fruit fast so stay tuned :-) AM