Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I am the Joan Jett of Chocolate Cake

The cookie that happened yesterday was just right. Chocolate discs with grain sweetened chocolate chips, turbinado sugar (organic, bien sûr)...

When I say that a cookie happened to me, I mean that exactly. I look into the pantry, grab a few ingredients, then see what can happen. Crank some music..... Preheat oven.... High quality cocoa powder, organic whole wheat flour, natural high end vanilla... you get the picture. No tip-toe-ing around leveling my cups fretting in my paisley apron... uh - uh....

Fierce in the kitchen and fearless!

I have decided that I am, after all the Joan Jett of Chocolate Cake....
Yeah, I said it....

(Just saw the Runaways, I was so waiting for that film - LOVE JJ, always have, always will!

No comments: