Monday, June 15, 2009

Chocolate Agave Almond Vegan Cupcakes w. Cookie Crumb Topping


Chocolate Agave Almond Vegan Cupcakes w. Cookie Crumb Topping

The kitchen is hopping, people - and here is what's happening: these cupcakes had to be!
Sometimes when stress levels are high, we tend to "Emo-Eat". Well, when my stress levels rise, I roll out my yoga mat and sweat it all out, while I bake a Vegan treat with the timer cranked up. After my practice, I permit myself to enjoy the fruits of my baking efforts, then set aside the remaining treats to share with friends and neighbors. Naughty people, meanies & miserables need not apply - no cupcakes for you!

The recipe for these lovelies was modified from the awesome cupcakes on our first DVD Very Good Vegan - see http://www.annavedakitchen.com for the DVD.

No comments: