Monday, June 22, 2009

What's Cooking?

Vegan Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches w. Babycakes NYC Vanilla Fosting

Babycakes NYC Vegan Gluten Free Gingerbread - OMG!
I am so happy with the Babycakes cookbook - if you like baked goodies, whether you have gluten issues or not - grab a copy of this book, get the ingredients and bake away! I cannot say enough about how good this gingerbread is - that is why there were only two little slices left to photograpgh for the blog - ha!
Also I made a huge batch of the Babycakes Vanilla Frosting - and yes, I did refrigerate it for the full 6 hours - such patience - then today I whipped up a batch of my very own Very Good Vegan Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies, which are not gluten free - and spread the frosting inbetween 2 at a time. So good, and not full of toxic fillers, or dangerous animal protein & cholesterol!
Check out the Babycakes NYC site at http://www.babycakesnyc.com/ We love your book Erin! More Babycakes please :-)

1 comment:

cammygurl said...

hi i've been wanting to buy the babycakes cookbook but i saw a lot of bad reviews so instead i bought vegan brunch by isa chand moskowitz. I've heard that the frosting recipe is runny and not fluffy when u made the frosting did you have to tweak the recipe a little?